Skinner Elementary School Reviews

I attended this school for Eight years. It was an extremely hostile and toxic environment, one that caused me to leave after seventh grade. There were some fantastic teachers that have left a positive impact on me, but many of them were cruel and set me back in my education. The school prides itself on its lack of bullying, but that is nothing but lies. It was because of the burnout and extreme bullying that I decided to leave. Please be cautious with your desicions surrounding this school, for it can become toxic overnight.
This school was 5 stars before the founding principal left. Now it is slowly becoming just like every other CPS school. Too bad.
This school is very competitive academically and provides a rich environment for students who want to succeed in higher education.
Start Your Review of Skinner Elementary School
One of the largest lists of after-school activities I've seen at any local school -- All quality.
The children are very safe. Plenty of appropriately placed security staff.
We love the teachers, principal, classmates, and families. Our children look forward to school every day.
Private school quality teachers at a public elementary school. We couldn't be happier about our children's teachers.