Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Sinton High School is a public school located in Sinton, TX. It has 597 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 29% in reading.
Sinton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B130 Students
- A+83 Students
- A+82 Students
- B-78 Students
- B-74 Students
- B+74 Students
- B72 Students
- A-51 Students
- A43 Students
- A-38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Sinton High School
- C+Odem High School
- Odem-Edroy Independent School District, TX
- 196 reviews
- BGregory-Portland High School
- Gregory-Portland Independent School District, TX
- 213 reviews
- CTaft High School
- Taft Independent School District, TX
- 39 reviews
- BWoodsboro High School
- Woodsboro Independent School District, TX
- 22 reviews
Sinton High School Reviews
Sinton High School is located in a small town, that has a population of about 6,000 people. Sinton High School is a very great school. The teachers are amazing along with the great faculty and administrators. There are many extracurricular activities that students have a chance to participate in too, from sports to debate club to band to choir. One of the greatest things about Sinton High School is how everyone comes together in times of need, and how everyone helps one another. Sinton High School is overall a great school that stands tall and proud. There may be some down sides to certain people, for example Sinton High School has a no phone policy. You can only use your cellphone at lunch and no other time of the day. There's not much change that I would like to see at Sinton High School. Its amazing the way it is and I wouldn't want to change that. Sinton High School is strong and proud of what it has become over the years. I am proud to say that I am a Sinton Pirate!
I loved my experience at Sinton. What stands out most is the caring and intuitive staff. There's a variety of electives and even dual credit courses for those who'd like to start getting ahead for college. There's a fabulous athletics program, as well as band organization. In addition, there's many clubs to join and always things to participate in. The whole school is very close-knitted and it was a great school for me.
Sinton High School has great school spirit with exiting organizations. My personal favorite thing about the school would be Friday night football. Being on the color guard team for all 4 years of high school has given me an incite of what it really is to be a Sinton Pirate. I would change nothing about this school as it is perfect as it is, Sinton Strong.