Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Simpson High School is a public school located in Simpson, LA. It has 260 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Simpson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B23 Students
- B7 Students
- B6 Students
- B-5 Students
- A-4 Students
- B+4 Students
- B4 Students
- B+3 Students
- A2 Students
- C2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Simpson High School
Simpson High School Reviews
I absolutely loved the environment I was able to learn and grow in; the teachers are wonderful and all the students and staff are so respectful. One thing I would like to see changed, is the interior of the school. Many things can be done to improve the way the school as a whole feels, and looks, on the inside.
Simpson has been average throughout my years of attendance. I would like to see the teachers more involved in their students' growth.
Small close knit community but with that comes gossip which trickles down into the school and reaches the children. No diversity. Excellent boys sports teams and coaches. New principal that is expected to bring many great new changes.