Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Silver Lake Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Kingston, MA. It has 1,241 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 88% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Silver Lake Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A131 Students
- C+84 Students
- A+81 Students
- B72 Students
- A+66 Students
- B+52 Students
- A+46 Students
- B45 Students
- A+42 Students
- A-42 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 70 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Silver Lake Regional High School
- BPembroke High School
- Pembroke Public Schools, MA
- 135 reviews
- A-Marshfield High School
- Marshfield Public Schools, MA
- 140 reviews
- B+Hanover High School
- Hanover Public Schools, MA
- 67 reviews
- AScituate High School
- Scituate Public Schools, MA
- 73 reviews
Silver Lake Regional High School Reviews
The amount of school spirit here was my favorite thing about the school. We had two spirit weeks a year with a pep rally at the end of both of the two weeks. They had an entire breast cancer awareness week in which we wore pink, decorated our class doors with ribbons with names and the school sold ribbons and did a penny drive to raise money. My school did a can drive , a coat drive, Toys for Tots. And my guidance counselor was a hero to me. In middle school and freshman year I was bullied for my crooked teeth. Not only did he put an end to all that but he also reached out to an organization that was looking for someone to give a pair of braces to because he knew how badly I wanted them and he sent in an application for me to possibly get braces and I was chosen! My school was so positive and they did so much there in terms of awareness. I would never have chosen another high school. I loved absolutely every second of being there.
Silver Lake has great teachers and a good variety of electives for students to choose from. The guidance staff is awesome. They really do a lot to make sure parents are aware of the expectations for your student and know about all the college deadlines! There are a lot of extra curricula activities outside of sports so every student has the opportunity to to be involved in something. You really can tell the administration, teachers and staff put tremendous into making the school great.
I absolutely loved my high school experience at Silver Lake. While this school is not perfect, the amount of good things far outweighed the bad things. Silver Lake is not just a school, it's a community. The bonds you build with your teachers and friendships you create among classmates are unreal and extremely special. There is always school spirit and positive energy in the air. One thing I disliked about it was that there wasn't much flexibility with our schedule. In terms of classes offered, there was a lot but there wasn't much wiggle room to explore new things if you don't really have a set plan on exactly what classes you hope to take.