Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Siloam Springs, AR. It has 1,334 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-302 Students
- B+197 Students
- B-123 Students
- B115 Students
- B87 Students
- C+61 Students
- B+51 Students
- A43 Students
- B40 Students
- C+35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School
- CKansas High School
- Kansas Public Schools, OK
- 56 reviews
- C+Westville High School
- Westville Public Schools, OK
- 41 reviews
- BGentry High School Conversion Charter School
- Gentry School District, AR
- 77 reviews
- C+Colcord High School
- Colcord Public Schools, OK
- 26 reviews
Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School Reviews
I love the atmosphere at Siloam Springs High School! It is a place where I feel very safe and cared about by my peers as well as the faculty and staff. This school also offers a wide array of extracurricular activities including varsity sports, vocal and instrumental music, visual arts, and many academic clubs. I enjoy the size of Siloam Springs High School because it is still small enough to be able to know most of the students in your grade on a more personal level. My school is fortunate to also have the Career Academy of Siloam Springs (CASS). This amazing program allows students to learn hands-on trade skills to equip them to enter the workforce after High School. The Siloam Springs High School has programs and opportunities for every kind of student with any kind of interest, which makes it a one-of-a-kind school.
Siloam Springs School District cates to all students needs. The administration works together with parents, students, and the community to build students up and help them grow in all aspects including academics, sports, and friendships. The teachers all throughout the school district go above and beyond what is expected of them in order to see that a child is not left behind and that students flourish in their learning environments. Since I (McKayla Lankford) have been loved, nurtured, and taught at this school by the loving staff, I am confident in my ability to chase my dream of pursuing a higher education in order to become a game warden here in the state of Arkansas.
I definitely enjoyed my time at this school. Most of the teachers are good at teaching, while there are some who can't teach to save their life and I don't understand how they got their job here. Some teachers are quite racist as well... However the math department has some great teachers, Mrs. Lashley, Mrs. Stinnet, and Mrs. Saegert are all stupendous! The best math teachers ever, you could be terrible at math but if you put in the effort they will help you get there!