Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Siloam Springs, AR. It has 1,338 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-244 Students
- B+162 Students
- B-100 Students
- B87 Students
- B-50 Students
- C+46 Students
- B+33 Students
- B31 Students
- B-28 Students
- A+27 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School
- CKansas High School
- Kansas Public Schools, OK
- 53 reviews
- C+Westville High School
- Westville Public Schools, OK
- 39 reviews
- BGentry High School Conversion Charter School
- Gentry School District, AR
- 73 reviews
- B-Colcord High School
- Colcord Public Schools, OK
- 25 reviews
Siloam Springs High School Conversion Charter School Reviews
I love the atmosphere at Siloam Springs High School! It is a place where I feel very safe and cared about by my peers as well as the faculty and staff. This school also offers a wide array of extracurricular activities including varsity sports, vocal and instrumental music, visual arts, and many academic clubs. I enjoy the size of Siloam Springs High School because it is still small enough to be able to know most of the students in your grade on a more personal level. My school is fortunate to also have the Career Academy of Siloam Springs (CASS). This amazing program allows students to learn hands-on trade skills to equip them to enter the workforce after High School. The Siloam Springs High School has programs and opportunities for every kind of student with any kind of interest, which makes it a one-of-a-kind school.
Siloam Springs High School is a safe, happy school. Many of the teachers care greatly for all their students grades. The hard working teachers have a great focus on preparing their students for either college or the real world while also building friendly relationships.
I love my high school, because it’s a family. We live in a small town where everyone knows everyone, so we are all there for each other. I would change nothing about our school, it’s an amazing place for everyone to get their education, and I highly recommend to those in nearby towns who feel like they don’t fit in, come to us. We will make a spot just for you.