Siletz Valley Early College Academy is a public, charter school located in Siletz, OR. It has 72 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1.
Siletz Valley Early College Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-10 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-7 Students
- C7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B-5 Students
- C5 Students
- B-5 Students
- B+3 Students
- A-3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Siletz Valley Early College Academy
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Siletz Valley Early College Academy
Siletz Valley Early College Academy Reviews
It is a very poor school due to the government's lack of funding. They didn't have the means to put the students in the best position but they did the best they could and I wouldn't choose any other high school to go there.
This website was very simple with directions and a lot unlike other college scholarships where it takes twice as long. The only thing I would change is, in the description describe better what the applicant is doing.
The teachers at this school truly care for their students. My high-school is so small that all of the teachers know each students name and personality without confusion. They go above and beyond to make sure a student who appears to be struggling gets the help she or he needs to succeed in class. All of the teachers in my high-school are very friendly and approachable, so there is no need for any of the students at my high-school to be too afraid to ask questions during or after class. The teachers at my school do not stop at just being friendly to students, they are also great at teaching. Students at my school are not often too confused about what they are being asked to do and if they are too confused, the teacher is always right there willing to help everyone understand the lesson.