Shorewood High School is an elite, public school located in Shorewood, WI. It has 672 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Shorewood High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+143 Students
- B+96 Students
- A+68 Students
- A37 Students
- A+37 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+27 Students
- A-23 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Shorewood High School Reviews
Attending Shorewood High School has been a humanizing experience. I am a student from out of state. Adjusting and feeling welcome has been rather easy. The staff are not spread thin. It is fairly diverse at least for its setting; that diversity is reflected in student involvement more that is typical or expected. It has a free and high-trust policy towards student movement. Students, while rather safe, are not overly policed, with incredulity. Commutes are highly manageable.
Great School! Teachers are really passionate about their careers, and really care about thier students.
Shorewood High School is the best! These past 3 years I have maintained incredibly close relationships with both students and staff. The work load is challenging but very manageable.