Shorewood High School is a top rated, public school located in Shorewood, WI. It has 650 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Shorewood High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+173 Students
- B124 Students
- A+93 Students
- A+59 Students
- A-40 Students
- A-36 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- A-31 Students
- A+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Shorewood High School Reviews
I am an alumni at Shorewood Highschool. I have been under the district of Shorewood since the second grade. Shorewood is a great high school. The School provides: great teachings, teachers that are supportive, and friendly people that you can create community with. I have always felt welcomed and heard while attending Shorewood. I have always felt motivated to reach my best potential while being there. It was a great experience to be in an atmosphere where I can fully thrive and learn.
Shorewood has excellent teachers and very good resources for a public school. The student body is generally very accepting and openminded. I would like to see a stronger foreign language department and more classes that are outside the traditional classroom, as I believe students learn better in a more hands-on environment.
The teachers are friendly, nice, supportive, and caring. I feel like my teachers truly care about me, my education, and my future. The academics are great; it's rigorous but manageable, although there are barely any AP classes. The student body isn't very diverse; it's a predominately white school with a handful of colored people. I'm not white but the students are nice therefore I feel as if I belong. Overall it's a good school and a nice community.