Shoals Christian School Reviews

This was a phenomenal school at the time of graduating. I prepared me for college and life beyond high school both educationally and spiritually.
We love Shoals Christian my kids have been there since nursery. We love the Christian atmosphere and prayer the staff gives my children in there daily life. My daughter has dyslexia and has had adequate help in overcoming and learning to read. I'm so thankful for this school.
Great school with a fantastic number of programs for such a young school. My kids participated in multiple sports, active clubs like Key Club and Red Cross, National Honor Society, band and drama.
Start Your Review of Shoals Christian School
We love Shoals Christian School! My son is in the 8th grade and has attended since 5th grade. The faculty is more like a family and really care about their students.
We love SCS! SCS offers a rigorous academic curriculum in a safe, loving, Christian environment. We appreciate all of the hard work and dedication of the SCS faculty, staff, and volunteers. It is a truly wonderful school!
Shoals has been a great experience for me and my children. The academics are challenging and the activities are numerous. My kids have been involved in Key Club, Student Government, Red Cross Club, musical productions, band, volleyball, basketball and softball. They were accepted into the college of their choice and both were awarded scholarships.
The teachers are caring and teach from a Christian perspective.
The fact that he is getting a Christian education is such a good feeling. My child is in a small class and I feel that he is getting wonderful one-on-one attention!
I have had 3 students at Shoals Christian. It is a great school. My kids have been involved in sports and activities. They have been challenged academically. Many students who have come from other schools have mentioned how much more challenging the work is here verses their other school. My oldest said some college courses were easier than her high school classes.
My child loves the small class sizes. The teachers are incredible, loving and make learning fun. It's always awesome when he comes home excited about what he has learned that day. The upperclassmen are kind to the younger kids and have great relationships. The teachers go above and beyond. SCS is truly a family away from home.
The school is small but it feels like family. The baseball team is great. The facilities are also on point. Definitely a good private christian school in the shoals area
We are allowed a Christian education where we can openly discuss our faith and opinions, and pray together.
The school has cameras, an SRO, and other security measures in place.
The sponsors work hard to make sure the kids have fun while doing club activities. So many of the clubs help to fund raise for important charities.
We will be coming back to SCS! My child is loved and an individual. He learned a ton last year due to the smaller class sizes. I would say 90% of the teachers know him even though he is in elementary school. SCS is truly an extended family.
Teachers at Shoals Christian truly care for each student and their future. Not just in the classroom, but their hearts and actions outside of class. I love the the teachers have the same goals for my child as I do.
The academics helped me with my college classes, so they are pretty good.
The health and safety policies are really strict about certain things. They make sure everybody is treated right.
Start Your Review of Shoals Christian School
The extracurricular opportunities are very fun for the students and are enjoyable.
The food services were good. They had a small variety to choose from.
My experience was good at this school. Even though I din't do much of anything there, I am happy I had some friendly classmates and teachers and other people.