Sherwood Christian Academy Reviews

Having begun Sherwood Christian Academy at K-3, you can say I have truly experienced what Sherwood Christian has to offer in all aspects. I have had the privilege to be under several different teachers who have all impacted me for the better in my personal and academic life. I also have had the opportunity to participate in athletics and arts while at Sherwood Christian. My time in athletics has been beneficial in growing my relationships with my schoolmates. The arts helped me grow into who I am because it pushed me out of my comfort zone. The culture of the school is college oriented. This school not only wants to see its students excel during their time at the school, they want to see their students go off to a higher education to one day benefit society. In conclusion, Sherwood Christian Academy has shaped me into who I am today as a high school senior.
I believe and feel that I received an excellent Bible based education which helped me to become a better adolescent. I also believe that I developed better leadership skills. I was afforded the opportunity to meet and have an excellent relationship with caring instructors, coaches, and leaders.
Strong academics, high security, Christian curriculum, wonderful plays / musicals, great relationships between teachers and families, strong athletics. The school has been a huge blessing for my family.
Start Your Review of Sherwood Christian Academy
We love that each subject is biblically based. We have a biology teacher that prepares our students for what is to come in college. We do wish there were more clubs colleges are always looking to see what children are involved in outaide of academics.
I absolutely love how the teachers truly care about the students. They build genuine relationships with the students and seek to always put Christ above all else. They strive for excellence in and out of the classroom. It’s kind of like one big family where everyone is looking out for everyone. The campus is super safe and you will ALWAYS feel secure.
It is a Christian school that has some teachers that really care about how you are doing and wont just be there for academics. They are far more involved in your life than any regular teacher.
I'm not really involved with it
I love my school and the Christian education it offers.
Very personal and involved staff and administration
Great things to get involved in!
This was a uniformed school so there was not too much diversity. However, there was plenty of student involvement. Since the class sizes were much smaller, the grades were relatively close. It was a very challenging school gradewise, but all of the teachers really prepared me for college.
I actually enjoyed eating at the cafeteria. There was different options each day and there was always a healthy option.
There were several opportunities for extracurricular activities at Sherwood. It was sometimes hard for you to participate if you were involved in sports, but they always tried to work around your schedule.