Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Sherburne-Earlville Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Sherburne, NY. It has 387 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Sherburne-Earlville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Sherburne-Earlville Senior High School
- B-Waterville Junior/Senior High School
- Waterville Central School District, NY
- 26 reviews
- BNorwich High School
- Norwich City School District, NY
- 98 reviews
- B+Hamilton Junior/Senior High School
- Hamilton Central School District, NY
- 41 reviews
- B-Morris Central School
- Morris Central School District, NY
- PK, K-12
- 20 reviews
Sherburne-Earlville Senior High School Reviews
Sherburne-Earlville HS is in a small rural town in the almost exact center of NY. Although small, it offers many more choices than other same size school around us which include Honors classes, AP classes and classes for College Credit. We have very intelligent and caring teachers at SE as noted by students who transfer to our district. It is also a very safe school although it is not very culturally diverse due to its population.
Sherburne Earlville is a public school with great teachers and academics. They have great resources and the staff is very helpful. My favorite moments are when I am able to go to either a counselor or teacher during a free mod and just hang out in their room and talk. Everyone is supportive and understanding. Especially this year with Covid-19 the school system has been very flexible with schedules and students; making everything safe and efficient. I would like to see our school recycle more and allow for more time to see and meet up with teachers one-on-one.
The school is pretty ok; however, there was not always support that was needed even when going to the administration.