Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Shenandoah High School is a public school located in Sarahsville, OH. It has 217 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Shenandoah High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-30 Students
- B20 Students
- A+20 Students
- C+17 Students
- B15 Students
- C12 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-10 Students
- B+9 Students
- A-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Shenandoah High School
- C-Buckeye Trail High School
- East Guernsey Local School District, OH
- 43 reviews
- C+Caldwell High School
- Caldwell Exempted Village School District, OH
- 21 reviews
- C+Meadowbrook High School
- Rolling Hills Local School District, OH
- 44 reviews
- C-Monroe Central High School
- Switzerland of Ohio Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
Shenandoah High School Reviews
Good school. But could use more one-on-one learning. Great academics. Great learning atmosphere. Especially with all the new upgrades to the school. I am sure the school has gotten alot better since I have went there. Now that I am an adult. And it has been almost 8 years since I last went there
I have went to Shenandoah for 5 years and it is an okay school. Some things that I like about this school is that it is local and small, and everyone knows everyone. That has to be the only good thing because most of the people here are judgemental about other people that they do not know or hang out with. The academics here are not as good as other schools around us. There sports are not really good and they do not take care of the fields. The school is not diverse at all, and when the students see someone one from another race they do not know how to treat them.
I absolutely love Shenandoah HS. We have so many class options; 120 credit hours of CCP are offered on campus. I would like to see more students stay on campus for CCP instead of driving to local community colleges