Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Sheldon Clark High School is a public school located in Inez, KY. It has 530 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-100 Students
- B+76 Students
- C+72 Students
- B-56 Students
- C43 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-32 Students
- B-28 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Sheldon Clark High School
Sheldon Clark High School Reviews
I love all the teachers and the faculty I came in contact with. They genuinely cared about the students and their success and they were very approachable for problems about class or about life. SCHS also offers a LOT of dual credit and AP courses and if you take those courses you will definitely be prepared for college. Education and preparation for future success in college and career setting is a very important aspect to this school. I wish there was more school spirit though and that the building was cleaner. If it weren't for that I'd definitely give it a 5/5 stars!
It is a great school filled with so many activities to keep students interested in school. Core subject teachers could be willing to help students a little more, but electives are awesome. For sports, coaches and activities are good. We will have a brand new school next year. Wish I wasn’t graduating!
My experience at Sheldon Clark has been great but they have been some academic confusion along the way. My counselor has been really rude to the kids and are suppose to help the kids. She has been not telling us we were suppose to be applying for scholarships since 9th grade. Other than a few bumps from not knowing it has been great but I really wished I’d known that we could of applied sooner. My school has improved a lot now we have better ways of learning and have a great high school sports teams. Are academics has been great we have had the most amount of act preparation then any other class. The kids there are nice but some are also very rude when we are listening in class. We need to have better ways of learning there without disruption. We have a better new building but the kids are rough when trying to learn.