Sharon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A142 Students
- A+114 Students
- A+89 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+43 Students
- A-43 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Sharon High School
- A+Natick High School
- Natick Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 137 reviews
- A+Brookline High School
- Public Schools of Brookline, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 235 reviews
- A+Newton South High School
- Newton Public Schools, MA
- 208 reviews
- A+Milton High School
- Milton Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 128 reviews
Sharon High School Reviews
Review Sharon High School
I like many aspects of my school. We have a very diverse student body, with people from many cultures and countries. Also we are very accepting of all students regardless of race, gender, class and sexual orientation. It is a big part of the school message to make all students comfortable to be themselves. Also we have amazing teachers who all love their students. They are alway there to offer any help and advice. In all the classes, everyone feels comfortable to voice their opinions regardless of how controversial. Furthermore, there are a wide range of classes taught at my high school. Aside from traditional classes such as math, science, english and history, they also offer forensics, love course, photography, tv & media and many more. Often there many more classes added each year. Over all Sharon High School is a welcoming community to all students, and the rigorous classes help student improve their abilities.
You will find a teacher here and there that will make you want to give up highschool, this will most likely be a science or english teacher. But it is amazing how intelligent the vast majority of the teachers are. There are some teachers who you think know everything there is to know about their subject, and even when you ask some random question about some crazy thing that occure in the field the person teaches in, half the time the teacher can explain to you in detail what it is you read. It's because of Sharons insane school funding that we are able to find so many great teachers. But don't get me wrong, a small few of them don't deserve to teach at a school in dorchester
Sharon High School was my first american school to attend after coming to america. When coming to America I was really stressed about not being able to make friends but after I attended the school, I was able to make friends easiely than expected through the help of teachers and staff, and the environment itself too.