Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Shanley High School & Sullivan Middle School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Fargo, ND. It has 541 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Shanley High School & Sullivan Middle School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+79 Students
- B+64 Students
- A47 Students
- B28 Students
- B27 Students
- A-25 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+18 Students
- A15 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Shanley High School & Sullivan Middle School
- NGTwin Oaks School
- Private School
- Fergus Falls, MN
Shanley High School & Sullivan Middle School Reviews
Wonderful faith based education where academics are top priority. Students are encouraged to be faithful savants while being challenged in college preperatory courses. Teachers and staff make themselves available to both students and parents providing a learning environment that teaches the total person. Engagement in extracurricular activities is encouraged with options ranging from athletics to music/drama and various clubs. I would highly recommend Shanley High School!
I liked how the classes were small and how that made it feel like more of a community. Because of Shanley being a private and smaller school, there aren't as many classes and AP courses offered as a public school would offer. Like any other school, there are better teachers than others. Some teachers really stand out in their teaching abilities and I've learned very well from them. Overall, Shanley's a great place to feel safe to express your faith and most teachers will help you to succeed even if it's outside of class time.
Shanley is a good school. I feel prepared for college. Like any school it's no perfect, not all teachers are amazing, not all facilities get the funding that they should. The biggest difference between Shanley and most other schools is that it is a private school. Because of this, we don't have as many class options as a public school or as much funding. But we also have smaller classes, higher average GPAs and the freedom to practice our religion by going to mass on Wednesdays and a chapel in out school. When it comes down to it, it depends on what you're looking for in a school. For me, Shanley is great.