Shandon High School Reviews

Bullying can happen, but is often stopped. There are no campus police. There is no school nurse. It's very easy to enter/exit the school without the knowledge of the office.
Offers FFA and sports, both of which receive good funding.
Extremely underfunded. Lacks a variety of classes for the students.
Start Your Review of Shandon High School
Because it's a small school, the teachers often get away with not grading papers, favoring students, or cancelling assignments due to lack of engagement; however, they are very friendly and approachable.
I really enjoy being part of this school. I love the small community feel. However, one thing I would change is the amount of help we get to help us better prepare for our future. I feel that since we are such a small school there should be more encouragement and guidance from our administrators to help students take the next step after high school and prepare to go out into the real world.
the teachers are not that great except for like two of them. they dont really care what we do. they just say open your book and do the asssigment in it while they are either on the laptop or doing their own thing.
the athletic facilities are ok. we dont have much things. the sports are just basic ones, but most students cant play since they have D or Fs most the time. our school spirit is not that great.