Shadow Creek High School is an above average, public school located in Pearland, TX. It has 1,469 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Shadow Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-112 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+56 Students
- B+51 Students
- B50 Students
- A45 Students
- B43 Students
- B-29 Students
- B-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Shadow Creek High School Reviews
I have been going to Shadow Creek High School for the entirety of my high school career. My class will be the first class to graduate upon completing high school in the first four years of Shadow Creek being opened. I have seen the school grow each year which has been a beautiful sight to see. Our community has been through so much like no other. Our football made it to state playoffs in their first year of playing varsity which was very exciting and thrilling. We also had Hurricane Harvey that sadly destroyed many homes, but fortunately enough we have slowly recovered from it. My time at Shadow Creek has been an incredible experience and I will deeply miss our culture once I leave for college. Shadow Creek has taught me so much and I am so incredibly grateful to be able to be part of this amazing journey. Fins up Creek!
Shadow Creek High School is a good school! The teachers have very creative lessons that engage the students and overall improves the student's performance in other activities. SCHS is every diverse, and the student's attitude towards each other reflect it. Shadow creek also has very helpful staff also in the school.
Shadow Creek High School is a great school! The teacher have very creative lesson that engage the students and overall improves the students performance in other activities. SCHS is every diverse, and the students attitude towards each other reflect it.