Servite High School is a top rated, private, all-boys, Catholic school located in Anaheim, CA. It has 905 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $16,285 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 83% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A94 Students
- A93 Students
- A+92 Students
- A+89 Students
- A+67 Students
- A60 Students
- A59 Students
- A54 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+49 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Servite High School Reviews
Focus is on leadership and character. Many of the boys here are already academically minded - what's been lacking in our lives is a structure for community service and leadership skills. Since Servite is also a member of the Trinity League (most competitive sports league in the West), I am part of a well rounded curriculum. As a competitive swimmer, it is important that I get support for my extra-curricular interests and Servite does not disappoint. They just completed the new aquatics center this year - perfect timing! I especially enjoy that I am at an all boys school - no distractions, no drama (like my friends are experiencing in their co-ed high schools). We have all types here, from geeks (the robotics club of course) to jocks to dramatists to musicians, and yet the best part of it all? We still mingle at different points in the day . The administration is serious about character, and we've already seen two expulsions this year due to unacceptable behavior.
My personal experience at Servite was great. Majority of my teachers were very understanding and knew their subject matter. There were many opportunities for involvement through sports, the arts, and the clubs and organizations. However, it was not only at the academic or physical level that Servite concentrated on. Being a Catholic school, we had all-school masses to strengthen our faith, and emphasis on helping others and our community were emphasized. Being Catholic, this was very important as it helped strengthen the values that my parents had taught me. I highly recommend Servite High School.
I have worked at Servite for nearly 5 years now and have enjoyed my time becoming part of the Friar community! The boys are very respectful, the teachers are passionate and the families are welcoming and enthusiastic. It's great to see how much our young men develop from the time they enter as freshman until they graduate as seniors and even as they visit when home from college.