Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Sequoia High School is a public, alternative school located in Everett, WA. It has 171 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Sequoia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+37 Students
- B+28 Students
- A+23 Students
- A15 Students
- C13 Students
- B-11 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+8 Students
- A-7 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Sequoia High School Reviews
When I first moved to Everett WA, school was a struggle for me. I was behind 9 credits, I didn’t get along with students at comprehensive high schools, I was failing every class that I was in, I got removed from the school I was in and I decided to go through the intake process at Sequoia. Once I started school there I loved it immediately. The staff are awesome and they help you more one on one. There’s hardly any fights. So many successes between each student. We all have the opportunity to graduate early, and nearly everyone takes advantage of that. The students are amazing, as well as the staff. There’s 5 beautiful children that are in the daycare all day at school while their moms go to class. It’s an overall amazing place. The teachers help tremendously. Everyone is always making sure you’re on track and are okay. Great support system within the office staff and teachers. I wish the school had their own dances and more activities, but overall amazing.
I am new student at this school, so far it has been a great experience, everyone has a great mind set to learn, which is really nice and all of my teachers are wonderful. This school is highly recommended, you should defiantly check it out because they are there for you.
Very welcoming environment from teachers and students plus good support from all teachers to push you to graduate. Teachers also challenge you to be better and very hands on with our community to help give back to students families etc.