Senior High School is a public school located in Elmore City, OK. It has 145 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B4 Students
- A4 Students
- B-3 Students
- B2 Students
- B+1 Student
- C1 Student
- B-1 Student
- B+1 Student
- B-1 Student
- B1 Student
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Senior High School Reviews
I personally played every male sport that was offered at Elmore City. Let me tell you there is no place like Elmore City. The student section shows up loud and proud to every single game, and for every sport girls or boys. Our fans always brought the biggest and loudest crowd to games. Throughout the town there is great fan support. If the boys teams were not playing on the day of a girls event all the boys would go give the girls some support. We always competed and loved doing. We made it to quarterfinals in football, district and regional champs and area tournament in basketball, district champs in baseball, and our 4X100 relay team was a state qualifier in track. In track we also had many individual state qualifiers for different events. In every sport we always had some of the nicest uniforms and great equipment. We were equipped to win, and we did. For, fitness programs there is a girls summer pride program and a boys summer pride program. We lifted and ran at different times. Elmore City is the best small-school sporting venue in the nation in my eyes.
I would not trade my experience at Elmore City High School for anything in this world. I had great coaches that I also seen as great men and great friends to this day. The teachers and faculty are always available and want to see you succeed. They truly want the best for each and every student. The athletics program is second to none, with the greatest fan base and student sections in America. Literally, every person talks to everyone no matter athletic ability, how smart you are, or what your interests or viewpoints were. This was really a great thing I thought. The more friends an individual can have, the better. I truly loved every minute I spent in Elmore. Its one big family. I have made some life long friends in Elmore and it will always be my home.
At Elmore City I have never seen a single kid get bullied or bully someone else. I never once felt threatened or scared. I always felt right at home and never had any worries, except schoolwork and athletics. The drug dogs would check the lockers and bags of students each semester. I personally have never seen or heard of a kid getting busted. I have never seen drugs, tobacco, or alcohol on campus either. Each semester we practiced a fire drill, tornado drill, and a lockdown drill. It was always very precise and we were always given our results for the drills.