Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Senath-Hornersville Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Senath, MO. It has 204 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Senath-Hornersville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-36 Students
- B22 Students
- C16 Students
- B14 Students
- A-12 Students
- C+10 Students
- A9 Students
- C5 Students
- B5 Students
- C+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Senath-Hornersville Senior High School
- B+Gosnell High School
- Gosnell School District, AR
- 61 reviews
- C-Delta C-7 High School
- Delta C-VII School District, MO
- 3 reviews
- B-Manila High School
- Manila School District, AR
- 40 reviews
- C+Rector High School
- Rector School District, AR
- 14 reviews
Senath-Hornersville Senior High School Reviews
I like so many things about Senath-Hornersville. The sports, friends, academics, but mostly the teachers. The teachers are what make Senath-Hornersville as a whole. The teachers there taught me everything I know. From learning to read to counting and making good friendships with them. School days have been the best part of my life and they will not be forgotten. It has been the most amazing days of my life where there is no responsibility of facing the real world but just a huge tension of completing homework in a given period of time. Senath-Hornersville will never be forgotten nor the friendships will.
My experience at SHS was a good one. Because it was a small school, I was able to know who everyone was and develop a personal relationship with each teacher and administrator. Everyone knew one another and I found that quite special because not everyone gets that opportunity. I think something that would be beneficial would be to have more dual credit classes available to take, however I have been informed that they were making strides to accommodate that.
My experience at Senath-Hornersville High School was overall great. I had great teachers that would help me with my work that I had problems with. Senath Hornersville is a small school which you knew everyone there and they would know your name right off the bat. Honestly, I would've liked to have a big school so I can be more social and know how it feels to have a lot of people around myself. Everyone in Senath High School was very nice and friendly. The only thing I would like to change is the school lunch menu, which barely anyone didn't really like.