Seminole County Middle/High School is a public school located in Donalsonville, GA. It has 819 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 34% in reading.
Seminole County Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+54 Students
- B+44 Students
- C+41 Students
- B31 Students
- B+27 Students
- A+18 Students
- B-15 Students
- C+15 Students
- A15 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Seminole County Middle/High School Reviews
Seminole County Middle/High school has allowed me so many opportunities. I am a current member and officer of the National Honor Society. I am a current member and officer of Future Business Leaders of America. I am a current member and captain of the school's dance line. At this school, I've finished a business pathway earning two Microsoft certifications in Word and PowerPoint. I have finished two years of foreign language in which I received the award for the highest average. At this school, students are rewarded the chance to have one-on-one interaction with the teachers. No one is left behind! Each year people visit our school because of our high test scores and high graduation rates. Although this is a small school and their are not as many opportunities as a bigger school, students here have the best learning experience. Students are so blessed to have a community full of wonderful individuals that wants to see them exceed.
I really loved the music program, and the guidance department is very good at helping students when needed. As for changes, I wish there had been more choices for available classes, such as Astronomy, French language, or English related to the works of Shakespeare.
Seminole County High School is a basic public school. There is gross cafeteria food and bullies, but the academics are incredible. All of the teachers are incredibly talented with what they do and they truly care about you grades and how you are doing.