Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Seattle Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+38 Students
- B+31 Students
- B24 Students
- B21 Students
- A-21 Students
- A-18 Students
- A18 Students
- B+17 Students
- B-16 Students
- A-14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Seattle Christian School Reviews
We are new to SCS and have been so blessed by our experience. We transitioned here when my child was entering middle school. What we have valued the most about SCS is the strong personal investment of the teachers and staff. Not only do they teach with excellence, but they truly know and care for my child as an individual. We have also been pleasantly surprised that even in a diverse student body, our students have quickly developed strong friendships. The students at SCS come from awesome families and it has been a joy to see my children learn and grow from their peers as well!
I loved going to Seattle Christian Schools! I have attended this school since kindergarten and I have had the privilege of growing up with my classmates and getting to know them individual. The school offers great classes that allow students to push themselves and be prepared for college. One thing i hope will change is more freedom to the highschoolers. it seems like that passed couple years, some faculty treat highschoolers as elementary kids rather than teens on their way to the real world.
My kids have been at Seattle Christian since Kindergarten and are currently going into 3rd and 5th grades. The community at this school is amazing and we are so grateful for the staff and families that we have the privilege of being with each day. Academically, my kids have had a well-rounded experience which includes strong core subjects as well as engaging activities around Bible, Social Studies, Science, Art, Music, PE, Library, and a variety of extracurricular activities. My daughter has gone to cheer camp led by the high school cheer squad, running club, and intramural basketball. My son has had the chance to play basketball, join running club, chess club, sing in the school concert, and many other experiences I'm sure I'm forgetting. The teachers and staff have been supportive and caring. I love that my kids have three recesses each day and a good 25min lunch. It just feels like my kids are loved, challenged, and cultivated here and we couldn't be happier.