Showing results 1 through 9 of 9
Spirit Lake High School
- Spirit Lake Community School District, IA
- Rating 3.71 out of 5 85 reviews
Senior: Having moved to this small town from a much bigger suburb, Spirit Lake definitely has its advantages. Living and going to high school in a small town allows for a sense of familiarity and comfort you don't get in many other places. Whenever one may need help, teachers are always able and willing to get involved for that student's success. This kind of energy really allows for a sense of unity. The facilities at Spirit Lake are some of the best in the state; both the football field and Sami Center auditorium are incredible. Being able to practice and perform in such facilities creates a sense of pride among the students.
- 390 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Harris-Lake Park High School
- Harris-Lake Park Community School District, IA
- Rating 3.25 out of 5 12 reviews
Senior: Lake Park is a lovely school district filled with wonderful students and staff. Though, the school has very little diversity among its students.
- 170 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Okoboji High School
- Okoboji Community School District, IA
- Rating 4.21 out of 5 33 reviews
Senior: Okoboji is a great school. I’ve enjoyed my 4 years there especially the music department. We’ve had excellent band teachers that have taken us to state every year!
- 320 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio