Chestnut Hill Academy
- Private School
- Bellevue, WA
- 5 reviews
Parent: Some things I love about CHA:
- Dedicated, excited and professional teachers and staff
- Everything is perfectly organized
- Small class sizes – 15 or less
- Guaranteed before and after school care
- Great extracurriculars
- Amazing administration
- Beautiful facility and grounds.
- Big beautiful library
- Classrooms are well stocked. Promethean boards. Older kids get a tablet
- Big tech lab that each class goes to weekly
- Healthy/tasty food
- Multiple snacks during the day
- ski program!
- Provides the ability for teachers to use different curriculums that best suit the child
- focuses on the whole child, not just academics. Provides art, music, library, spanish, PE and tech lab
- lots of ways for parents to be involved
- Encourages students to respect each other, and treat each other well. Provides the framework for good behavior, with tools like Leader In Me and Bucket filling, and then provides lots of positive reinforcement
- 254 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
David Anderson Junior/Senior High School
#1 Best Public High Schools in Columbiana County
- Lisbon Exempted Village School District, OH
- 33 reviews
Senior: David Anderson Junior/Senior High School is an all-around put together school. Lisbon offers all the classes you would need to further your education and keeps you on track the whole way through High School. They offer all the basic sports such as boys and girls basketball, football, baseball, softball, and cheer leading. There are also many different clubs you can get involved with. Key Club, Pep Club, Knitting Club, etc. are just a few of the clubs you can join at D.A.H.S. David Anderson has open enrollment, so anybody can join in on the Blue Devil fun!
- 455 Students
- 18:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Beaver Local Middle School
- Beaver Local School District, OH
- 1 review
Alum: In my time at Beaver Local Middle School, I felt that I was well prepared for what high school would bring. Teachers were fun and interactive. Sports opportunities were abundant once entering 7th grade competition. However, the school only offered one club (Rotary Interact). Overall, I had a great experience & would highly recommend today, as they now have a new 21st Century learning building.
- 557 Students
- 19:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Leetonia High School
- Leetonia Exempted Village School District, OH
- 19 reviews
Senior: Amazing 13 year experience. A very small school, but it’s nice knowing everyone. The teachers are iffy but if you try hard enough, it isn’t that bad. They’re always willing to help and will almost always meet with you if you need them. Lots of school spirit.
- 217 Students
- 17:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Salem High School
- Salem City School District, OH
- 68 reviews
Alum: I loved all the activities that students could be apart of. I, myself, was involved in quite a few that ranged from soccer and track to musical theater and show choir. The musical department is phenomenal! I also appreciated how many AP courses were available.
- 598 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
East Liverpool High School
- East Liverpool City School District, OH
- 35 reviews
Senior: I loved their academics and their great music education. They just got known for their great music program. Very great school but one thing that definitely needs to change is their food. Their food is very poor quality and needs serious support of improvements. Besides the food, everything else seems to be in check. They have good athletic programs and again, great academics. We even have a Career Tech Department and barely any school around has their own. East Liverpool, I believe is a very great school and I'm blessed to be a potter.
- 565 Students
- 12:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
1 – 22 of 22