Showing results 1 through 25 of 46
Kitsap Lake Elementary School
#8 Most Diverse Public Elementary Schools in Kitsap County
- Bremerton School District, WA
- Rating 5 out of 5 3 reviews
Parent: We transferred our kids to this school to participate in the highly capable and Montessori programs. We love the principal, and our teachers are amazing. Lots of opportunities for parent involvement and a great community feel to the school.
- 422 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Chief Kitsap Academy
#11 Most Diverse Public Elementary Schools in Kitsap County
- Suquamish Tribal Education Department, WA
- Rating 4.29 out of 5 7 reviews
Senior: Very good teachers, they make you sure you get everything you need to graduate. Safe and excellent school. In a good community setting.
- 78 Students
- 9:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Hilder Pearson Elementary School
#23 Most Diverse Public Elementary Schools in Kitsap County
- North Kitsap School District, WA
- PK, K-5
- Rating 4.25 out of 5 4 reviews
Niche User: The principal sends out a letter at the beginning of the year that highlights EVERYTHING going on throughout the year. This is especially helpful for new families so they can have a jump start on ensuring their child is consistent and engaged throughout the year. If there is an issue, it is ALWAYS brought to the attention of the families, and this alone is a RARE find in public schools anymore.
- 326 Students
- 17:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Hidden Creek Elementary School
#24 Most Diverse Public Elementary Schools in Kitsap County
- South Kitsap School District, WA
- Rating 5 out of 5 1 review
Niche User: A strong community of excellent teachers and support staff. The genuine caring for each individual child is a plus. There are many activities where kids can let their individualism shine.
- 447 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio