Marine City Middle School
#3 Best Public Middle School Teachers in St. Clair County
- East China School District, MI
- 1 review
Alum: Marine City Middle School was one of my best experiences of my educational life. This was the first place I met some of my best friends and met some of my favorite mentors.
- 404 Students
- 19:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
#7 Best Public Middle School Teachers in St. Clair County
- Public School
- Kimball, MI
- 44 reviews
Parent: My son has been to 4 different elementary schools, in different districts across the US. Here is what is what we find:
1. The bullying is swiftly taken care of, it was not tolerated and my son's 'bully' was dealt with immediately. It never happened afterwards.
2. Coming from Denver, CO we were use to classrooms with 32+ kids. Here it was a lot less, 18-20. Smaller classrooms sizes are great.
3. Caring Staff. There is great staff, all the way around in the elementary building!
1. Strict rules/regulations. Dress Code enforced
2. Grading system is very different then public schools, took us a entire year just to understand it all. Lots of projects due, that make up major parts of your grade.
3. If your child is on a IEP plan or a 504, there was a lot of new staff for this and no one was really in place for that. We got the answers we needed and the meetings were set and meet but it was not easy.
- 759 Students
- 17:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
1 – 21 of 21