Showing results 1 through 7 of 7
Central A&M High School
#1 Best Public High School Teachers in Christian County
- Central A&M Community Unit School District No. 21, IL
- Rating 3.51 out of 5 41 reviews
Alum: The teachers care about the students. The culture is very good. The small size means opportunities are limited, but the administration does what they can to help that. No sir conditioning outside of the library so it gets pretty toasty in the warmer months.
- 223 Students
- 10:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Morrisonville High School
#2 Best Public High School Teachers in Christian County
- Morrisonville Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- Rating 3.63 out of 5 16 reviews
Junior: The only thing I do not like about Morrisonville High School is the lack of diversity and open-mindedness in students. However, based in a town of 1,200 individuals in rural Illinois, I can understand those issues. On the other hand, I love literally everything else about Morrisonville High School. The majority of the teachers are excellent and always find a way to make the students laugh (all while learning, of course!). The students are close, even between grade levels, and the school-wide activities are like no other! The sense of community that is found at Morrisonville High School cannot be replicated anywhere else, and for that, I am incredibly proud of my school. For a tiny high school, MHS is the best of the best.
- 80 Students
- 9:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Pana Senior High School
#3 Best Public High School Teachers in Christian County
- Pana Community Unit School District No. 8, IL
- Rating 3.83 out of 5 29 reviews
Alum: Pana Senior High has an incredible staff of teachers who are constantly going out of their way to help students succeed. Nearly every teacher in this building would stay for hours after school to help students with projects, papers, and assignments to help ensure success and prepare the students for college. The dual credit course options are amazing because I was able to enter my first year of college as a sophomore due to my credit hours.
- 394 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Taylorville Senior High School
- Taylorville Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- Rating 2.94 out of 5 90 reviews
Senior: It was a good school overall, very friendly staff members and great program in general. I would like to see some things change such as more availability for the students that takes longer for them to do their school work do to family issues or things like that.
- 753 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Edinburg High School
- Edinburg Community Unit School District No. 4, IL
- Rating 3.6 out of 5 5 reviews
Parent: As a parent, I loved the small, family type community. I loved knowing my children’s friends families. I would like to see a variety of classes offered.
- 75 Students
- 9:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
South Fork Junior/Senior High School
- South Fork School District No. 14, IL
- Rating 1.6 out of 5 5 reviews
Senior: Great staff and students, good opportunities to become something after graduation. Classrooms are full of discussion and student involvement. Clubs for students to join and sports to also be involved in.
- 151 Students
- 12:1 Student-Teacher Ratio