Showing results 1 through 9 of 9
Homer High School
- Homer Community Schools, NE
- Rating 3.38 out of 5 16 reviews
Senior: A very nice high school. Easy to get 1-on-1 assistance with anything.
However, there are downsides to a small school, and the fine arts program can be seen as lacking resources other schools in the area have.
- 173 Students
- 10:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Emerson-Hubbard High School
- Emerson-Hubbard Public Schools, NE
- Rating 4.38 out of 5 8 reviews
Senior: It is a small school in a small town. People are nice and open to help you achieve your goal. Other students are fun to be around. The meals are hot and never a let down. Staff are friendly and connect with students very well.
- 62 Students
- 6:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Winnebago High School
- Winnebago Public Schools, NE
- Rating 3.4 out of 5 5 reviews
Senior: My experience at the high school in Winnebago was amazing. The administration and staff were terrific. They make us work hard and strive for greatness. All the work I have done and completed through out my high school career makes me feel like I am ready for college. I also had fun here. There are so many things you can do here like clubs, sports, and activities like speech and quiz bowl. Overall I believe that my experience here was a perfect five out of five stars.
- 182 Students
- 8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio