Showing results 1 through 12 of 12
Steward Elementary School
#603 Best Public Elementary Schools in Illinois
- Public School
- STEWARD, IL
- Rating 5 out of 5 1 review
Parent: Great small school with teachers that can take some time with all the students! It's our first year here but already we love it!
- 63 Students
- 7:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Rochelle Township High School
#183 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- Rochelle Township High School District No. 212, IL
- Rating 3.88 out of 5 156 reviews
Alum: Rochelle is a great place. Help is always available and most of the teachers are great. The school is beautiful and is very well kept by the maintenance team. The area is great and the school is amazing! The food is great too.
- 808 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Mendota Township High School
#324 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- Public School
- MENDOTA, IL
- Rating 3.88 out of 5 67 reviews
Junior: I enjoy the high school’s atmosphere. The school provides various clubs and sports for students to be involved in. However, there are not many clubs and activities that specialize in the healthcare field, for students who are interested in those specific careers.
- 522 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Amboy High School
#330 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- Amboy Community Unit School District No. 272, IL
- Rating 3.42 out of 5 12 reviews
Senior: I like the size of my high school. It’s pretty small, so it s easy to get around and to get to your classes. Also, I like the automotive program they have at the community college. Some things I don’t like are the Authorities there. They aren’t very nice and they don’t really take care of issues when they need to be taken care of. I do like how our school combines with another school for sports to make the team bigger and better.
- 189 Students
- 10:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Ashton-Franklin Center High School
- Ashton-Franklin Center Community Unit School District No. 275, IL
- Rating 3.68 out of 5 22 reviews
Senior: The small town environment is great! We have excellent teachers, who know all the students and form a bond with them.
- 223 Students
- 13:1 Student-Teacher Ratio