Showing results 1 through 12 of 12
Tri-Point High School
#216 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- Tri-Point Community Unit School District No. 6-J, IL
- Rating 3.33 out of 5 12 reviews
Senior: My experience with Tri-Point High School has been excellent. Here, one can expect to know every teacher, and they know the students! There is always time for questions in class as well as help from the teacher. The low number of students creates a very personal environment for all attending personnel.
- 104 Students
- 7:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Central High School
#323 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- Central Community Unit School District No. 4, IL
- Rating 3.51 out of 5 43 reviews
Senior: I had a lot of great experiences at Central High School. We have one of the coolest gyms around. It’s always clean. We go all out when decorating for different spirit weeks or dances making school much more fun. Classes are challenging but enjoyable. But the staff is the best part. We are able to build real relationships with all of our teachers and know that we can go to them when we are struggling in or outside of school, need a laugh, or just a chance to break away from what’s going bad and just have fun and feel like we can breathe.
- 300 Students
- 13:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Iroquois West High School
- Iroquois West Community Unit School District No. 10, IL
- Rating 3.3 out of 5 77 reviews
Senior: What I like about Iroquois West High School is that it is such a small school, that everyone kind of feels like family. You can really talk and get to know the teachers also. They truly do want to help you and teach you.
- 314 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio