Showing results 1 through 7 of 7
Logan-Magnolia Junior/Senior High School
#125 Best Public High Schools in Iowa
- Logan-Magnolia Community School District, IA
- Rating 3.48 out of 5 81 reviews
Senior: The size of Logan-Magnolia is great. It is a small school, so you get the chance to get to know a lot of the people. The teachers are also very personal. Something that could use change is the food and the excitement in some teachers. Some teachers are very good at making it about the students and making sue each student exceeds, but there are other teachers who don’t listen to their students when they are asking to go over something or review something they don’t understand.
- 288 Students
- 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
West Harrison High School
- West Harrison Community School District, IA
- Rating 3.82 out of 5 17 reviews
Senior: I would love to see more involvement from other students. The students do not enjoy pep rallies or going to sporting events. The teachers are wonderful. There have been a few issues, but nothing that couldn't be fixed.
- 167 Students
- 20:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Missouri Valley High School
- Missouri Valley Community School District, IA
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 25 reviews
Alum: Great teachers, individual attention for students. Many sports and clubs available. Teachers will spend the extra one on one time to make sure the student understands the material and is successful.
- 244 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio