Showing results 1 through 10 of 10
Geneseo High School
#148 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- Geneseo Community Unit School District No. 228, IL
- Rating 3.75 out of 5 129 reviews
Senior: Geneseo High School has been a wonderful experience for me these last four years! The teachers are caring, and they try their best to help their students succeed rather than fail. I also appreciated that many of them challenged their students because attending a college or university will be challenging and difficult; students are becoming adults, and teachers expect more from college level students.
- 870 Students
- 17:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Erie High School
#218 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- Erie Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- Rating 3.99 out of 5 81 reviews
Senior: My overall experience with Erie High School has been an excellent one. The teachers and staff do an excellent job caring about every student and doing their best to teach their students. The students are very welcoming and nice, along with willing to help other students with anything they might need.
- 195 Students
- 8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Prophetstown High School
- Prophetstown-Lyndon-Tampico Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- Rating 3.11 out of 5 18 reviews
High School Senior: If I had to do high school all over again, I would definitely choose Prophetstown High School again! The school is located in a little country town in the midwest. Everybody knows everybody and you can always be confident that there is a helping hand nearby if you need it. There is so many genuine people at PHS and I wouldn't want to spend my high school career anywhere else!
- 202 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio