Millbury Junior/Senior High School
- Millbury Public Schools, MA
Alum: Not perfect, but overall great school with a lot of perks. I'll list a few here:
- Academics were challenging yet entertaining, with a fine variety of classes to choose from. There IS something for everyone.
- Sports were fun to play and participate in, and there was also a diverse selection of clubs to join.
- AP (Advanced Placement) classes are offered, which is a plus for any student seeking early college credit.
- A VHS (Virtual High School) is also offered for some classes. This allows students to take courses semi-online (granted they still have to come to school, but they don't have to go to a class). VHS is a great way to practice taking courses online.
- 712 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Charlottesville Catholic School
- Private School
- Charlottesville, VA
- PK, K-8
Parent: Our family LOVES CCS! Our two boys went through CCS and are much better young men and students as a result. The overall environment at the Catholic School is exceptional. Academically, the students are encouraged, supported, and pushed to do their very best in the classroom. The teachers do an amazing job of reaching each student individually which translates into a trusting, caring, and successful school experience for the student, the parent(s), and also the teacher. In and out of the classroom the teachers and staff also do an extraordinary job of instilling discipline, self-respect and respect for others, thoughtfulness, and a sense of community and personal responsibility. Our boys continue to excel each and every year both as students and as young men in our community and I believe those valuable traits are a direct result of the foundation, mentorship, and guidance that they received as students at the Charlottesville Catholic School.
- 337 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio