Lakeview High School
129 Best Public High Schools in Michigan
- Lakeview School District (Calhoun), MI
Senior: I have been attending Lakeview for 3 years now, currently being in my senior year, and I love it! My school is extremely diverse, having foreign exchange students from all over the world. It creates a warm and open atmosphere, as everyone is brought together, despite their differences.
Lakeview offers an abundant amount of challenging classes for higher level students, including opportunities to dual enroll in college classes. The staff tries their best to help their students grow academically, physically, and mentally, and they truly do care about everyone who attends. I am proud to say that I attend a school as amazing as Lakeview.
- 1,373 Students
- 21:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Chestnut Hill Academy
- Private School
- Bellevue, WA
Parent: Some things I love about CHA:
- Dedicated, excited and professional teachers and staff
- Everything is perfectly organized
- Small class sizes – 15 or less
- Guaranteed before and after school care
- Great extracurriculars
- Amazing administration
- Beautiful facility and grounds.
- Big beautiful library
- Classrooms are well stocked. Promethean boards. Older kids get a tablet
- Big tech lab that each class goes to weekly
- Healthy/tasty food
- Multiple snacks during the day
- ski program!
- Provides the ability for teachers to use different curriculums that best suit the child
- focuses on the whole child, not just academics. Provides art, music, library, spanish, PE and tech lab
- lots of ways for parents to be involved
- Encourages students to respect each other, and treat each other well. Provides the framework for good behavior, with tools like Leader In Me and Bucket filling, and then provides lots of positive reinforcement
- 254 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio