Showing results 1 through 20 of 20
Nokomis Junior/Senior High School
- Nokomis Community Unit School District No. 22, IL
- Rating 3.42 out of 5 33 reviews
Senior: They are doing a very good job bringing in young, driven teachers. They still need to find 1 or 2 more and then it will be a top notch school.
- 300 Students
- 13:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Lincolnwood High School
- Panhandle Community Unit School District No. 2, IL
- Rating 3.6 out of 5 5 reviews
Senior: As most small schools go, if you don't have a big last name you won't have the same advantages as some other kids. Overall its a good school and a good community to live in.
- 146 Students
- 10:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Hillsboro High School
- Hillsboro Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- Rating 3.09 out of 5 54 reviews
Alum: Hillsboro is a great school for the community it is in. While it may lack some of the college readiness and advanced opportunities of suburban schools, it has a culture of success and positivity that is hard to match.
- 499 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Litchfield Senior High School
- Litchfield Community Unit School District No. 12, IL
- Rating 3.35 out of 5 78 reviews
Senior: Litchfield senior high school is one of few schools in the area that is in very good shape. The school has had updates and improvements to the facility and school safety policies. There are still a few updates I would love to see in the school community, however the school is in very great shape. The faculty is—for the most part—very helpful and caring. Overall a great school!
- 389 Students
- 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio