Walters High School
- Walters Public Schools, OK
Junior: Our high school has very good facilities. Since the remodel our biology lab and agricultural education facilities are second to none. Our sports teams get better every year, particularly the boys. The girls' coaching staff is a complete joke, especially coach Meason. Most of people he teachers genuinely care about the students' progress. From my experience, our social studies classes such as geography, world history, and A.P. History classes are very well taught. Our new biology teacher is pathetic, and so are the other science teachers. Our Spanish program is very good also.
- 209 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Chestnut Hill Academy
- Private School
- Bellevue, WA
Parent: Some things I love about CHA:
- Dedicated, excited and professional teachers and staff
- Everything is perfectly organized
- Small class sizes – 15 or less
- Guaranteed before and after school care
- Great extracurriculars
- Amazing administration
- Beautiful facility and grounds.
- Big beautiful library
- Classrooms are well stocked. Promethean boards. Older kids get a tablet
- Big tech lab that each class goes to weekly
- Healthy/tasty food
- Multiple snacks during the day
- ski program!
- Provides the ability for teachers to use different curriculums that best suit the child
- focuses on the whole child, not just academics. Provides art, music, library, spanish, PE and tech lab
- lots of ways for parents to be involved
- Encourages students to respect each other, and treat each other well. Provides the framework for good behavior, with tools like Leader In Me and Bucket filling, and then provides lots of positive reinforcement
- 254 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Big Pasture High School
- Big Pasture Public Schools, OK
Niche User: Our school's test results are better than most in our area. Surrounding school will have low ratings on their 'report cards' while Big Pasture usually is ranked with an A. Our end of the year tests are online and all tests are distributed on the same day in all schools.
- 43 Students
- 9:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Temple High School
- Temple Public Schools, OK
High School Senior: I would choose this school again because it is a small school and the class sizes are small. The teachers have more time to spend with each student. The teachers also get to know each student personally so we become more than just a job to them.
- 46 Students
- 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
1 – 7 of 7