Showing results 1 through 11 of 11
River Ridge High School
#192 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- River Ridge Community Unit School District No. 210, IL
- Rating 4.12 out of 5 25 reviews
Senior: My school is surrounded very low populated towns, my graduating class is a grand total of 35 students, pretty amazing! Our student to teacher ratio helps aid in many students preforming amazingly at their academics!
- 147 Students
- 10:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Scales Mound High School
- Scales Mound Community Unit School District No. 211, IL
- Rating 4.33 out of 5 21 reviews
Alum: It is a good little school with great resources made available to the students but due to the small size, there are other aspects in which it lacks slightly.
- 69 Students
- 9:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Warren Junior/Senior High School
- Warren Community Unit School District No. 205, IL
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 25 reviews
Senior: My experience at Warren High School was good. The school is not very big. In my opinion, this is a good thing. Everyone knew everyone else. The teachers and the students could be close and work closely if needed. The students and teachers can personally know each other and be able to get 1 on 1 help if needed. The staff is nice and helpful. Warren also gave me the opportunity to attend college during my senior year of high school, getting credit for both at the same time.
- 189 Students
- 11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Stockton Senior High School
- Stockton Community Unit School District No. 206, IL
- Rating 4.07 out of 5 30 reviews
Senior: Stockton High School is a great High School to attend. I recommend it to everyone. It is a very safe and organized High School. The teacher's are all great at their job, very nice, and teach in a brilliant way. I have been at Stockton High School for three and a half years, and it has been a blast. I have had fun and enjoy each and every day. The main thing I would do better is preparing th students for the outside world, whether its work or college. I am not to confident that students are fully prepared for the world, when they graduate Stockton High School. All in all it is a wonderful school, and I am proud to attend it.
- 176 Students
- 12:1 Student-Teacher Ratio