Showing results 1 through 9 of 9
St. Charles Secondary School
#55 Best Public High Schools in Minnesota
- St. Charles Public School District, MN
- Rating 3.54 out of 5 41 reviews
Senior: St. Charles Secondary School in St. Charles, MN is a very good school. Teachers are great people and they want to see students succeed. They handled the pandemic great and according to guidelines. The school is fun, inclusive, and they strive to help you out so you can succeed. I wish they had more clubs to participate in since I am not that into sports. There isn't a lot of diversity but that might be a factor for being in a small town.
- 461 Students
- 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Dover-Eyota High School
#142 Best Public High Schools in Minnesota
- Dover-Eyota Public School District, MN
- Rating 3.61 out of 5 23 reviews
Senior: This school has very good focus on both acedemics and student club involvment. Teachers here care about what the students are learning and how it will be used in their everyday lives.
- 339 Students
- 20:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Plainview-Elgin-Millville High School
- Plainview-Elgin-Millville (PEM) Community Schools, MN
- Rating 3.87 out of 5 84 reviews
Senior: I loved my teachers at PEM they were always there for me when I needed them and always gave me good advice. Another thing I liked was the class size, my class is just over one hundred students. This made it supper easy to know everyone and have multiple friends! Their isn’t anything I would change about my high school!
- 456 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio