Showing results 1 through 6 of 6
River Ridge High School
#192 Best Public High Schools in Illinois
- River Ridge Community Unit School District No. 210, IL
- Rating 4.12 out of 5 25 reviews
Senior: My school is surrounded very low populated towns, my graduating class is a grand total of 35 students, pretty amazing! Our student to teacher ratio helps aid in many students preforming amazingly at their academics!
- 147 Students
- 10:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
West Carroll High School
- West Carroll Community Unit School District No. 314, IL
- Rating 3.02 out of 5 44 reviews
Senior: What I liked about West Carroll is that they begin to prepare students for college as they begin their freshman year. Teachers show what college tests, note taking, homework, etc. will be like and will give tips to prepare the students. Teachers are also willing to help as much as they can in class, and even outside of class. An improvement that could be made in school would be to give more options for classes. We have a band, drama, choir, and Spanish class, but students would like there to be more opportunities for fun classes.
- 312 Students
- 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio