Showing results 1 through 6 of 6
Kansas High School
- Kansas Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- Rating 3.33 out of 5 21 reviews
Senior: Kansas high school is a very small school in a very small town, technically a village. I have been attending this school since I was in kindergarten. I have been in cheer, musicals, softball, track, and even volleyball. I’ve also been in a few clubs including NHS and FFA. This school has helped shaped me into the person I am today. I’ve made many lifelong friendships with not only some of my fellow students but also with some of the teachers and administrators. It’s been great but it’s time to move on to other things.
- 87 Students
- 8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Oakland High School
- Oakland Community Unit School District No. 5, IL
- Rating 3.12 out of 5 17 reviews
Senior: I loved the small atmosphere that Oakland had to offer. I can definitely say that it was a close-knit community. However, there weren't very many classes to choose from.
- 69 Students
- 6:1 Student-Teacher Ratio