Showing results 1 through 18 of 18
Penn Middle School
#1 Best Public Middle Schools in Westmoreland County
- Penn-Trafford School District, PA
- Rating 4.64 out of 5 11 reviews
Middle School Student: I enjoy Penn Middle, the staff, everything! Clubs and other activities are super enjoyable, but the food could be better. Maybe give us McDonalds instead of these burnt pizzas?
- 582 Students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Greater Latrobe Junior High School
#3 Best Public Middle Schools in Westmoreland County
- Greater Latrobe School District, PA
- Rating 3 out of 5 2 reviews
Middle School Student: The teachers are awesome and they have very good activities and sports to do. I wouldnt really want to change anything because the school is awesome!!!
- 587 Students
- 13:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Norwin Middle School
#7 Best Public Middle Schools in Westmoreland County
- Norwin School District, PA
- Rating 3.2 out of 5 5 reviews
Middle School Student: Overall from a student standpoint, it’s pretty nice. I don’t have any major complaints. The food at lunch is okay, but I prefer to pack. I have gotten hair in my food a few times when I did buy lunch. It’s also a little overpriced. Pretty nice school, I also have nothing to compare it too so maybe I’m bias I don’t know...
- 864 Students
- 17:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Derry Area Middle School
- Derry Area School District, PA
- Rating 3.5 out of 5 2 reviews
Parent: Our family moved from anther local school district to Derry. My child has been welcomed and included and is excelling in Derry. The small class sizes allow for more personal and individual education and encouragement. My child told me if a choice had to be made between the old school and new school, the new school would win!...
- 472 Students
- 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Yough Intermediate/Middle School
- Yough School District, PA
- Rating 2.5 out of 5 2 reviews
Freshman: The school is easy to navigate, the classes aren't too hard, and most teachers are very nice. There's a nice jazz band and a good gifted program.
- 556 Students
- 12:1 Student-Teacher Ratio