Showing results 1 through 3 of 3
North Clay Community High School
- North Clay Community Unit School District No. 25, IL
- Rating 2.76 out of 5 37 reviews
Alum: My high school experience was good. Some teachers really cared about my education and helped me in any way they could. You really need to have a level of self-motivation that will propel you forward in your education. No one can tell you to have this. This is the problem I found at North Clay. I do not regret attending and if I had to go back, I would still go here.
- 185 Students
- 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Flora High School
- Flora Community Unit School District No. 35, IL
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 28 reviews
Niche User: If I was to rate my overall experience with Flora High School, I would give them 5 stars. I gave the school 5 stars because the staff /faculty are extremely amazing at helping kids figure out who they are, how to prepare them for the real world after high school and for those who are continuing their education, devoting time to make sure those students are on the right path financially like assisting with scholarships and making sure the students take the right classes to spend less money and time for the desired program.
- 339 Students
- 12:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Clay City High School
- Clay City Community Unit School District No. 10, IL
- Rating 2.86 out of 5 7 reviews
Sophomore: I like that we have a small school, because you get to know every person and teacher very well. The only change I would like to see is more opportunity. I would love to have more electives and extracurricular actives.
- 63 Students
- 10:1 Student-Teacher Ratio