Ross (Betsy) Elementary School
- Anaheim City School District, CA
Alum: I attended Betsy Ross for 3 years. The teachers were nice and very friendly to the students. Whenever one of the students needed help they were right there. They have a really good after school program that helps students with what they need and go on great outings.
- 949 Students
- 23:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
St. Catherine's Academy
- Private School
- Anaheim, CA
Parent: My son attended the final two years (7th/8th) at SCA, and it was an absolute transformation in terms of character, leadership and maturity. My son was a distracted, entitled, immature, complacent, digital obsessed high energy boy, the typical smart under achiever. SCA transformed him into a mature responsible respectful leader. few caveats to keep in mind:
1. Academics. Wonderfully small classes (10 to 1 teacher ratio), where teachers work closely with the boys to ensure learning - parents are NOT expected to lift a finger to help. But don't expect the curriculum to be advanced top 1% stuff like Pegasus.
2. Tuition is not cheap and financial aid non-existent. But if you were planning to spend $15,000 per year anyway, there is not a better middle school for boys in all of California.
3. Objective of SCA is character and leadership, nothing less. If you want a school that coddles your child, this is not the school for you.
- 142 Students
- 9:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
1 – 11 of 11