Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade A
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Scotts Hill High School is an above average, public school located in Reagan, TN. It has 497 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Scotts Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus49 Students
- grade B48 Students
- grade B45 Students
- grade B minus36 Students
- grade C+23 Students
- grade B minus22 Students
- grade C+21 Students
- grade A minus21 Students
- grade A+21 Students
- grade B20 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responses
- Homecoming Week24%
- FBLA competitions18%
- DECA Day12%
- Running top 10 count12%
- Core subject competitions6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,251 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 8 responses
Scotts Hill High School Reviews
Rating 3.89 out of 5 45 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
High school is an experience everyone should have. I have made many new friends that I will cherish a lifetime. I have made memories that I will never forget. My favorite activity from high school would have to be cheering on the lions every Friday night. I love being in involved with sports, so during my 4 years, I played softball, basketball, cross county, and volleyball. I learned a lot by playing these sports. I learned the kind of person I wanted to become one day. Because I am a senior I am considered a leader. Through being a leader, I have helped my other teammates to accomplish goals. Because of this, I knew that I wanted to help people one day. Also through sports you learn to deal with people you may not like. Although you may not like somebody on your team, you both have to work together to win. Therefore, you must overcome the tension between the two. This helps in life also. At my school I would like to some changes.
I moved to SHHS when i was a freshman. I did not know anyone a and they made me feel more than welcome! It was the best choice i made for myself. I have gained a lot of opportunities that I would have never been offered if I would have stayed at my old school. I am even getting to graduate a year early and move on to college next year. I enjoy the atmosphere that SHHS gives. All of my teachers are helpful and there are various courses of study. It is an excellent school and educational system
2011 graduate! SHHS was a blessing. The atmosphere was welcoming, safe, and fun. I felt prepared for college, and truly enjoyed my time at SHHS. My experience and the experiences of those I know have all been positive.