Scott High School is a public school located in Huntsville, TN. It has 795 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 34% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-47 Students
- C+45 Students
- B39 Students
- B+34 Students
- B-33 Students
- B-30 Students
- B26 Students
- B-18 Students
- A+17 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Scott High School Reviews
Scott High is a supportive place where there is something for everyone. There are many different electives, allowing students to explore various fields of interest. The people that attend the school are down to earth and very welcoming. The staff is always there to help and provide a healthy learning environment.
Over all the school is very good. The teachers and staff are mostly genuinely good people who I feel as a student I could trust on a personal level. However, the location of the school disables students' abilities to have a diverse high school experience, which is expected.
Scott High is hard to like. Many of the teachers dont help you when you need it. It really needs to change in order to help other people in the future. I believe my favorite teachers were the ones who helped me get to the point I'm at today.