Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Scotland County High School is a public school located in Memphis, MO. It has 259 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Scotland County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-21 Students
- B+18 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- B-14 Students
- C12 Students
- C+12 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Scotland County High School Reviews
Other than the rules that are required due to some disrespectful students, that therefore hold the good ones back, this is a great school and wonderful environment. Everyone cares about your individual progress and have fun while doing it. The teachers understand that some days are just bad Mondays. They also help with costs, such as AP exams and dual credit costs, by coming up with fundraisers. Currently, we are selling cups of coffee, Starbucks, and hot chocolate for $2.50 every Tuesday and Thursday.
There is a junior high teacher that picked favorite and treated other people better then people she didn’t like but besides that it’s a good school and there isn’t really any bully’s
Our teachers change often and they deserve more than the administration allows, but the community is strong and they are good at what they do for the majority.