Scituate High School is a highly rated, public school located in Scituate, MA. It has 913 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 97% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Scituate High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A149 Students
- A+76 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+66 Students
- A-58 Students
- A-49 Students
- B41 Students
- A40 Students
- A40 Students
- A-35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Scituate High School
Schools like Scituate High School
- ANorwell High School
- Norwell Public Schools, MA
- 41 reviews
- A-Silver Lake Regional High School
- Silver Lake Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 151 reviews
- ACohasset Middle/High School
- Cohasset Public Schools, MA
- 53 reviews
- A-Hanover High School
- Hanover Public Schools, MA
- 60 reviews
Scituate High School Reviews
So far, going on o Scituate High has been pretty great! The academics are challenging, but not unmanageable. The teachers are great, and they really do want to see their students succeed. I would definitely like to see more diversity within the student body - this school is very accepting and a safe place for everyone. Go sailors!
The teachers, coaches, support staff, are all very supportive at Scituate High. It is a safe school and very diverse. The support they gave me helped me to succeed in school. My anxieties, and learning challenges made it a struggle at first. I learned my strengths, and how to manage my weaknesses with help from my peers, and my IEP support team. I was always encouraged to never give up and that all things are possible. When I was accepted to my 1st choice of College it was so exciting and everything I struggled with in High School was all worth it in the end. Great overall experience
The academics are strong. The students are serious about education but still know how to have fun. No one thinks smart kids are outsiders. Everyone belongs. Clubs offered are diverse and are run by the students. The teachers enjoy teaching and care about their students. Classes are challenging, no free passes for athletes, everyone works for their grades. Physically the school is outdated, but improvements are happening now.