Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Scituate High School is a highly rated, public school located in Scituate, MA. It has 959 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 93% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Scituate High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A201 Students
- A+94 Students
- A+90 Students
- A+79 Students
- A-76 Students
- B+69 Students
- A59 Students
- B57 Students
- A51 Students
- A-47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Scituate High School
- ANorwell High School
- Norwell Public Schools, MA
- 51 reviews
- A-Silver Lake Regional High School
- Silver Lake Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 161 reviews
- A-Cohasset Middle/High School
- Cohasset Public Schools, MA
- 57 reviews
- B+Hanover High School
- Hanover Public Schools, MA
- 67 reviews
Scituate High School Reviews
Teachers are awesome. A wide variety of extracurricular clubs, sports, and activities are offered. The Music, band, chorus program is phenomenal. Communication is not the strong suit- so families should do their research so they don’t miss out!
Scituate High School was a great experience for me. It has dedicated faculty members and administrators who passionately strive to maximize each student's potential. As a public school, they consistently place graduates into some of the very best universities across the country. My only problem with the school is the lack of diversity within the student body. Fortunately, I was able to broaden my horizons through athletics and extracurricular activities, but I would have appreciated a more diverse culture in the day to day setting within the school.
Scituate High gives students a lot freedom and leisure while making sure they get a good education and are ready for their future. The teachers are always going out of their way to help the students and the relationships the students make with the teachers are unlike anywhere else. the teachers are very friendly and know how to create bonds with students in between being a teacher and a friend. the campus is pretty average for a high school, yet the fields and surrounding outdoor activities make the campus fairly large