Science & Technology Magnet School of Southeastern Connec Reviews

STMHS is an amazing school with teachers that truly care about the attending students. They are always willing to help you with whatever you need and will not stop pushing you until you show your full potential.
In addition to great teachers, this school has many opportunities for students, such as getting certified in CPR and personal training, and hands on learning through projects, labs, and presentations.
The School has a very good environment and was very good for learning. I take many high level classes and I feel safe in the school with a strong environment to learn. Recent changes to the school lead me to believe these aspects are going to change or lose their strength but overall I have enjoyed a majority of my time at this school.
Overall, my experience was a 3/5. I feel as though the administration could be more involved in student life. I feel as though the teachers could be more culturally competent in regard to student interaction and that students could be more self-aware of their biases.
Start Your Review of Science & Technology Magnet School of Southeastern Connec
I really like how much the school offers in regards to different pathways. Administration isn’t the beat though and there is so much pressure and work being put on you. It also feels at times you’re not getting help from teachers/guidance.
Science and Technology was a great school my freshman year ( I am a senior now) the medical program is very interactive and the teachers will easily take up their time to work one-on-one with you after school. But now they are changing things, the teachers are still amazing, but the programs and the classes are getting worse, they are starting a new set up and it just isn't going well at all