Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade C
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade D+
Schoolcraft High School is an above average, public school located in Schoolcraft, MI. It has 343 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Schoolcraft High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+102 Students
- grade A73 Students
- grade B+59 Students
- grade A+48 Students
- grade B minus36 Students
- grade B minus31 Students
- grade B20 Students
- grade A minus17 Students
- grade B14 Students
- grade A minus13 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responses
- Attending games and participating in sports44%
- Homecoming week activities22%
- Pep rallies6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,594 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 19 responses
Schools like Schoolcraft High School
- grade C+Marcellus High School
- Marcellus Community Schools, MI
- Rating 3.29 out of 5 38 reviews
- grade C+Centreville Junior/Senior High School
- Centreville Public Schools, MI
- Rating 3.33 out of 5 61 reviews
- grade A minusVicksburg High School
- Vicksburg Community Schools, MI
- Rating 3.77 out of 5 141 reviews
- grade BGalesburg-Augusta High School
- Galesburg-Augusta Community Schools, MI
- Rating 3.42 out of 5 53 reviews
Schoolcraft High School Reviews
Rating 3.73 out of 5 131 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
The teachers really do want students to succeed and go to great efforts to ensure they do. During Covid, they took the time to put various types of learning plans in place to fit the comfort level of all the students. Great athletic programs and coaches have helped me improve and get recruited for college.
The staff at Schoolcraft is absolutely amazing. Everyone is there to help you succeed. It's so tight-knit that it feels like a family. I made sure to do as much as I could through the school to ensure I had a great experience, and they make it fairly easy. I wish there were more options and opportunities, but with the sheer size of the school, I know it can be hard to make different opportunities available. Overall, my experience at Schoolcraft has been great. While there are things I think the district could do better (like focusing less on sports and more on the arts), I have a love for the school that will never diminish.
The teachers do a great job! They will always take time to help you if you need it. Small school and good at sports usually. If we could improve one thing it would be to have more options for school lunches. Many schools have different types of food like a taco bar, salad bar, sandwich bar, etc.