School of Technology at Carver is a public school located in Atlanta, GA. It has 110 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 8% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B29 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-20 Students
- B+18 Students
- C+17 Students
- C-14 Students
- C+14 Students
- C13 Students
- B11 Students
- B-11 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like School of Technology at Carver
School of Technology at Carver Reviews
My experience at carver was good I just wished the counselors would have been more involved with students. They barely helped.
we have sports, SGA, Robotics, debate team, chess club, elite sister hood, boys to men. Its many things that students can get involved with and teachers and administrators have lots of support for students who participate
It's an inner city school and they are trying to do the best. Currently, it's not a school I'd recommend to anyone, to be honest